雨天的路,晴天再走,可以嗎?

Sunday, September 24, 2006

My new start

My instructor asked ,"Why do you study translation?" "I do not have any talent, but only lauguage." I answered confidently. Then, he said, "Don't be too greedy, you already have one." To be honest, I do not have any talent. I am not smart, my emotional quotient is low and I fail to overcome the difficulties in my jobs.....................

Anyway, it's a new good start for me. If I can pass the iou exam after this course, I can apply jobs in translation. That means I achieve the professional qualification of a translator! (the exam is really really difficult. Just like translating the news in SCMP into Chinese)
I will try my best and keep it up. I'm sure I have make the right decision that I have never make in my life.

May God bless me and help me to see the light in my career path. A men~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home